What forms of payment can I use?
We accept payment via MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Paypal.
What currencies do you accept?
We accept Australian dollar, Hong Kong dollar, Malaysian Ringgit, New Taiwan dollar, Sterling Pound, United States dollar, and Singapore dollar.
You will be charged in the default currency of the delivery destination which you have selected to ship your order to.
For instance, if you are staying in USA but your delivery destination is in Singapore, you will be charged in Singapore dollars (SGD).
If you are staying in Singapore but your delivery destination is in Australia, you will be charged in Australian dollar (AUD).
does not store any customer's credit/debit card information. When you pay by credit/debit card, all credit/debit card information is directly transacted in a secure fashion to CyberSource or PayPal, our payment gateway providers.
Is my credit card information kept secured?
We have security measures in place to safeguard your payment details. All credit card information are securely encrypted and stored with our payment gateway Cybersource, a subsidiary company of VISA Inc. This gives a second layer of protection for customers’ credit card information. PEDROSHOES.COM is fully PCI (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant and we also have sophisticated fraud prevention tools and experienced fraud prevention specialists screening our daily orders. You also have the option to remove any stored credit cards in ‘My Saved Card(s)’ under ‘My Account
PayPal offers faster, safer and easier checkouts, and protects customers from revealing their credit card and other financial information. You may sign up for a PayPal account via www.paypal.com
What is Payment Authorisation?
All payments are authorised and captured once your order has been placed.
My payment has been declined, what should I do?
Kindly try again and input the correct information such as log-in details, card number, expiry date, etc. If the problem persists, you may contact your issuing bank or try an alternative payment mode. If you require further assistance, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Credit is a value issued to your account and can be used as payment to offset purchases made at PEDROSHOES.COM. The store credit can only be used at PEDROSHOES.COM
and NOT in any of the PEDRO retail stores or departmental stores.
Will my Store Credit expire?
Store credit is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
How can I check my Store Credit balance?
Simply sign in to your account and click on Store Credit
on your Account Dashboard to check on your Store Credit balance. Please note that in most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase. Otherwise, it may take 2 to 5 business days for your store credit to be updated.
How can I utilise my Store Credit?
Once your store credit has been updated, you may redeem it immediately. Store credit works like any other payment modes. At checkout, simply select “Use Store Credit” as your payment mode. If your order value exceeds your store credit balance and you have selected store credit as your payment mode, you can pay the remaining value by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal. If your order value is less than your store credit balance and you have selected store credit as your payment mode, your payment will be made in full with store credit automatically. Any unused value can be used in your future purchases. Multiple payment modes cannot be utilised within an order when sufficient store credit balance is available.
What are the Terms & Conditions for Store Credit?
- Store credit is applicable only for online purchases at PEDROSHOES.COM
- Store credit is not applicable for use in any of the PEDRO retail stores or departmental stores.
- Store credit cannot be redeemed for cash and are non refundable and non exchangeable. They cannot be used for purchase of any gift vouchers.
- Store credit will be directly credited into your PEDROSHOES.COM online account and can be used immediately upon receipt.
- Store credit is tagged to your PEDROSHOES.COM online account and is non-transferable.
- Shipping charges, duties, and taxes are applicable on any merchandise redeemed with PEDROSHOES.COM store credit.
- Any unused value can be used in your future purchases.
- Multiple payment modes cannot be utilised within an order when sufficient store credit balance is available.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the online store credit will require payment via credit card or PayPal for the balance due.
- Store credit is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.